I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It took me 10 years to realize that I have to heal for progress. I posted about Crystal yesterday and later on, VK responded to an Anon, "Live your life."
👀
For 10 years I have let everything around me become the chaos I was living. WTH😳 So, Sunday I got up and started purging and organizing everything around me that was chaos.....it's day 5, I am ALMOST finished with my office/art ridiculousness. 1 room and I feel lighter already.SHED some chaos you guys😊 I highly recommend it👊

I am in the process of doing this with my home too. It is very cathartic. I love when everything has a place. My pantry, my kiddos toys, and my closet were getting out of control 😬

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FloridaJen in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

My closet is#3 on the list🙄 but now that I organized the office area, everything I am touching now has a place in the organizing😊 When I do the closet🙄 I am emptying it completely and building shelves. Get some sort of system in it too. Time to let go of all the past I have held on to. It serves my soul no purpose any longer. I have the memories, they are what I will keep. 💖