11/22 will be a huge month.

Symbolism will be OUR reward.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Drum roll please! 🙏🏻🤣.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

☺️

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

more vaguery. Is that a word? Fk it I'm using it.

11/22 will have as many 1's as 2's

11/22 something will happen and this post will vaguely connect to it, you have been warned.

11/22 blah blah blah *insert catchphrase with word games here*

Dafuq does that post even mean?

More of that vague talk. If you see one lil symbol in the month of November then posts like this will connect. Then you can say "see look how much I know, gimme more clicks" far past old at this point. Get on with it

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😂💌i love our life

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK, if you in TB FL after oct 1 DM me…
Ill buy u lunch

Remember to look for miracles...

"Old sins cast long shadows."

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

3 days old when the white knight went down. Praying they get justice on a silver platter.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Amen brotha Doq

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Friday, November 11, 2022 is Veterans' Day (11-11). Will we get the military parade POTUS promised in 2018? .

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 08/16/2018 20:32:11
>>2635778 (2+6+3+5+7+7+8 = 38 > Q Post 38 in images)
Timelines change.
Watch the budget.
Q

Planned 2018 Washington Veterans Day Parade

The 2018 Washington Veterans Day Parade (colloquially called "Trump's military parade") was a planned military parade that would have taken place in Washington, D.C. on November 10, 2018, in honor of the Veterans Day holiday (which took place on 11 November). On August 16, 2018, it was announced that the military parade would be postponed until 2019.[1] In cancelling the parade for 2018, President Donald Trump cited the projected high costs for the parade and blamed Washington, D.C. city officials for the high projected costs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_2018_Washington_Veterans_Day_Parade#:~:text=The%202018%20Washington%20Veterans%20Day,took%20place%20on%2011%20No

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

VK’s 12-21-2020 tweet:
12-21 is portal day.

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

hell unleashed
TS kim runner & ildonaldo was 10:13

muh….. bye bye !!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

1221 - 11 22 - ?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

11/22 is my birthday. Since I can remember, that particular day has always felt tainted. From the time I can remember, (about 4-5 yrs old) every birthday there was this talk of it being one of the saddest days in American history; the day a very beloved man named John Kennedy was shot and killed. I’ve even seen grown adults cry on my birthday. As a kid, it was confusing. Although it happened years before I was born, there’s not been one Birhday that I can remember, where this dark cloud didn’t somehow shadow the day. Sure would be wonderful to reverse the sad and make it GLAD! lol! A day of victory for the rest of history! Wouldn’t that be somin’? 🤗

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

Ps. I know you’re talking about the entire month of 11/22, but when I see those numbers its my birthday. I pray it’s gonna be so good. 🙏

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

AMERICAN PIE, By Don McClean

The Day the Music Died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4q_MZ7CRvI

(2) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Thats my current post number 1122 💛

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

I’m beginning to wonder…..

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Bamalam!

It is the day my Dad died in 1991😞222/19
11/22/63

222/9 on the right path/most high

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

This is when the STORM started .....619 days ago!
A LONG storm!

(1) Show this thread

Q 1122
1122#KennedyVision 🙏

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Nope ... No Trust !

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Lets get this thing done...

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

…that goal post keeps on moving

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

VK told us long ago this wouldnt be over until 2023. what month in 2023 is what he didnt tell us

(1) Show this thread

Shot heard around the world. 11/22
11/25 Johns bday and Dads memorial.

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

BINGO good memory warrior!

(1) Show this thread

The diamonds will be returned!

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Please explain return of the diamonds.

(1) Show this thread

🌛TEN FOUR Rubby duckie ........ watching, waiting, watching, waiting ☄️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

🙏🙏🙏❤️🍿 !!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Good things come to those who wait….. 🤞🏻🙏✝️♥️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

magazine issue oct 2014... my cover design also ... :)
poets are awesome!
here is some more God comms bro! ;) from 2014
check the all Gematria in this ... oh ya was born for this bro!

*poem in simple gematria💥
Inprophettwt =184💥

side note* one has many more coincidences... in published prophetic symbols and writings from 12/2012 to 11/2014 in some magazines here in MI. all relevant now!

184💥
Nov 21, 2017 10:07:58 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: pOV0fY+r No. 150412315
Their need for symbolism will be their downfall.
Follow the Owl & Y head around the world.
Identify and list.
They don’t hide it.
They don’t fear you.
You are sheep to them.
You are feeders.
Godfather III.
Q

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

💥The Fallen Fall Harvest > tffh = 40

Nov 02, 2017 2:18:35 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No. 147588421
A,b,c,d,e......

just saying Bro! published Oct. 2014

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️💪

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

im gonna cry tears of joy! i cannot wait 🇺🇸❤️👍🏼