Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

#GhostEzra post -#HillaryClinton "gone" ?!?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Agreed it takes time.

Start making it public. End the COVID crap.

If the BS - which is allegedly all for show - showed signs of ending, it would do wonders for morale.

Oh, we’re doing it this way to wake people up. Personally, I think we are at the 80-20 or even 90-10 stage of “awake” vs “asleep.”

Really put the fear of God in the Deep State and start publicly (and officially) taking these mo-fo’s down. That will really jolt the sleepers awake.

If the White Hats are in control, and if we’ve already won - there can be no reason to keep everything behind the scenes at this point.

Queen Lizardbreath is dead. Enough of the “in the shadows” crap.

And yes, hand me a gun or whatever - I will gladly do more than I am already doing.

🤪Well said just my words now that's enough with the circus madness people in this can't do anymore and we're being robbed of everything we have. Am very tired by now of the same shit every single F.... day.🤢🙄🤮

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @maria07 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maria. Liv., click on at the bottom under it