I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It took me 10 years to realize that I have to heal for progress. I posted about Crystal yesterday and later on, VK responded to an Anon, "Live your life."
๐Ÿ‘€
For 10 years I have let everything around me become the chaos I was living. WTH๐Ÿ˜ณ So, Sunday I got up and started purging and organizing everything around me that was chaos.....it's day 5, I am ALMOST finished with my office/art ridiculousness. 1 room and I feel lighter already.SHED some chaos you guys๐Ÿ˜Š I highly recommend it๐Ÿ‘Š

We bought a riverfront house on a few acres in farmland last October for weekend getaways. It's a little 2 bedroom Nana house. Weekends went to 4 days then to fulltime. I can't explain the peace & tranquility here. Bald eagles, blue herons, ducks, geese, wild turkeys, deer, fish, and the neighbors have a horse farm with horses, donkeys, sheep, & cows. We realized we don't need the fancy house in the city nor all the stuff in it. We're listing it on the market so the past few weekends have been spent purging our old lifestyle. Now it's his & hers tractors (mine is an old Cub Cadet) and a hand me down John Deere Gator. We love this now simple life where our dogs roam free without collars. This past year has transformed us both. What an incredible blessing. We can BREATHE here.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

I understand this so completely.....right down to the "his & hers" tractors. Be at Peace, enjoy the simpler things...

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Love it๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– Our gator is one of my fav toys๐Ÿ‘Š we live on 5 acres. DoGs roam free here too๐Ÿ˜Š i love the simple life. I made it chaotic.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Yep, this is how the real people live. I have 4 acres. I have 4 John Deere's-2 for mowing*730/590-590 snowblower-1025R Loader with bucket/box blade. I do not need to rely on others to change out the decks, I just go jump on the one I need. I put in a 400' asphalt track (walking*biking*hope to get go carts) I also put in another stone crete driveway. I have deer in my back yard (ticks-eek) Life is very peaceful. I am 71 & doing all these things to keep me young & healthy. Enjoy your new way of living.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response connie wright to her Publication

You're a warrior!! My husband has a Kubota & changing out mower deck is a pain in the arse. Living like that will sure keep you young.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

You have truly been blessed!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

sounds like straight up paradiseโค๏ธ

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I know the feeling...
Turkeys come at the same time everyday. Sometimes there are 32 of them. We feed birds, squirrels, rabbits, you name it we get it...
It is such a pleasure to have the serenity of nature.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Love it!
Hereโ€™s my place a few weeks ago. Sound up. ๐Ÿคฃ

(1) Show this thread