Only people mentioned by @Silentjim6677 in this post can reply

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

In response James Stedman to his Publication

☠️ I hope he gets h u n g.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

He is over by 6 months. Not bad😆

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

After researching his Son, it's easy to understand why this man was vulnerable to the DS. Sullivan has much to atone for.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HE CAN STILL HANG !!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Exactly. No deals!

(1) Show this thread

Holy shit. That's it, there is no doubt Q is military. How else could they have possibly known that?

Proud Patriot, Christian, digital soldier, God wins! Follow all Patriots back!

Is BLM leader John Sullivan related to judge Sullivan? Does anyone know?

In response Ginger Mag to her Publication

No. But his step father was in the AirForce and was relieved of his duties for having nuclear weapons components go missing.

(1) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Bye Bye!

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

But wait.. they said Q was just a LARP.. a PsyOp, right?

No coincindences!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

❤️Yes! Gotta love how they make it sound like he just decided to step down - I'm sure it wasn't his decision lol.

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

He has something to hide or he would've sold out to the Illuminati

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

He is toast! 😉

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Oh. he's more than retired.

Good riddance you old corrupt geezer!

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

He knew he could railroad Flynn until after the election that the whole world knew was going to be a disaster.😡

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Im betting he is already sitting in a cell. Stinking corrupt pedophile. I hope they raided his house and took back everything he looted.