I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Sorry, but Kash Patel has just lost me.

This is why people have doubts and lose hope.

We are all believing that we are not alone in this war (and we aren’t - we have each other) - but our “heroes” are dwindling. But that’s actually okay - WE HAVE TO LEARN THAT WE ARE HEROES TOO.

But this book deal and promotional playing card bullshit… HOW IS THIS HELPING TO END THIS WAR?

How is Patel helping anyone but himself with this?

These are fair questions - and if you block me or unfollow me because these questions are triggering cognitive dissonance for you, so be it. I wish you well, and I pray that you look inward to determine whether or not you are really as awake as you thought you were.

I HAVE ABSOLUTE FAITH IN “THE PLAN” - I am losing faith in some of the players that are the face of it (and the ones that are the face are NOT - thank God - executing it. No, they’re too busy writing books…for money).

As disheartening as this is, I couldn't agree more brother.

If we are truly in the greatest spiritual battle in our history, with the future of our race at stake, and one faction is taking time to write and publish books for profit...in the heat of the war, something is extremely off.

Someone paid for the design and printing of this ridiculous deck of cards and you can rest assured, they are recovering that money and profiting from it. Nobody is doing this for free or to benefit us or our side.

If your logic is that these cards are designed to wake the still slumbering sheep, this is a terrible argument. Most Anons know that if we present this to the normies, it will only give them the fodder they need to ridicule the collective further. I would never share this outside a real truther forum...they would be right to laugh.

We already have a proven deck that we know to be "predictive" and no slave to the matrix takes it seriously...the Illuminati deck.

Something is VERY

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @birdmanjay in this post can reply

In response Jay James to his Publication

Wrong...Our own side is now treating us the same way that the globalists have our entire lives. The message this sends is that even our own side has no respect for our intelligence. This is either a horribly bad decision, or we are being played...period