Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Joe M is not gospel...........

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

BUT I WILL NEVER IDENTIFY HIM WITH CHRIST SECOND COMING.
Getting worship now.
No can do Blashphemy.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I love this man already. I feel like he has always looked out for us the way a Dad looks over his children. GOD certainly blessed us and I am very grateful. GOD Bless you both.

🇺🇸Digital Soldier Who Wants To Make A Difference. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Trump #Q

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

Mike Lindell has some interesting things to say tomorrow 2-5-2021. RSBN or MichaelJLindell.com 🇺🇸🦅

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

Mike Lindell has some interesting things to say tomorrow 2-5-2021. RSBN or MichaelJLindell.com 🇺🇸🦅

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

is this new .
I like the sound of it