I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It took me 10 years to realize that I have to heal for progress. I posted about Crystal yesterday and later on, VK responded to an Anon, "Live your life."
👀
For 10 years I have let everything around me become the chaos I was living. WTH😳 So, Sunday I got up and started purging and organizing everything around me that was chaos.....it's day 5, I am ALMOST finished with my office/art ridiculousness. 1 room and I feel lighter already.SHED some chaos you guys😊 I highly recommend it👊

This spoke to me...2.5 years ago I walked away from life that I didn't like and made me feel like shit..I ultimately walked into a life i didn't see coming....but I am so happy I did...I found my love and my happiness...I stopped trying to pleaee them and chose me

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

to truly Love, you must Love you.
LOVE

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

Absolutely 💯

(1) Show this thread