Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Jedediah Smith was an American bad ass.

We need to raise our children to learn more about great American men that did incredible things like Jedediah did.

If I can help restore American culture to inspire others to learn about our heritage and be proud to be an American, I’m gonna do it.

I live near the Jed Smith National Redwood Forest and the Smith River. I've read his biography and he was an amazing man, a deep Christian, and a natural born leader. Very few realize that he was instrumental in opening the way for the pioneers to come west and open the west up so we had one country from sea to shining sea... He found the passage the wagons would take to come to the west - his adventures were beyond remarkable!

I LIVE where National Parks and areas are named for him. I'm a teacher - and NONE of the students here, or their parents, or even the locals who have lived here their whole life...none of them know who Jed Smith was or what he did. And they live here with his name plastered all over the area...

Schools dumb children down, purposefully...we are losing our heritage and the role models that created wonderful Americans.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Make no mistake that dumbing down and deleting our real history is on purpose.

Wow....I was born and raised in the valley in Southern Oregon...which isn't far from there...and I had no idea about Jedediah Smith! Fascinating!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I was raised a bit east of ft Smith Arkansas. My hometown folk have no idea that folks were hung on light poles and gunfights and robberies etc. took place here. Hell, a lake we all go to locally has a road notorious in local history for raiders and road bandits during the civil war! People don;t realize Arkansas used to be the edge of the "Wild Untamed West" and the launch point for many a westward excursion and some incredible lawman on the trial of bandits in the wilderness tails!
I have troubles with modern Policy and Code Enforcement officers as times progress but the likes of the real "Peace Officers" of the early country...this man was an ultra bad ass forgive my language.

https://owlcation.com/humanities/Bass-Reeves-Legendary-African-American-Lawman

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Thanks for that, Patriot.

Hat tip to you.