Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You are worth soooo much more than you know.

What you are going to accomplish is going to blow your own mind.

Stay with it.

Apparently, Nana found out yesterday that what has been happening to me the last 4 yrs is called "Spiritual WOOWOO"

😂Still not real clear on exactly what that means tho!🤣

So in my meditations yesterday I was given the following:
WooWoo!
Sorry Smartass Nana has been loose all day!
✍️I saw a large glass cylinder, heavy glass bottom no top, had am image make into the glass but was viewing from the side and couldn't tell what the image was.
✍️The message I was getting from the Lord was that all the changes to the timeline have been made that are going to be made and now we move forward.
✍️Then I was given the numbers 6159347. Have no idea why.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

since 615 is a Tennessee area code, do you know anyone who has 9347 as the last 4 numbers in their phone number? just a thought…

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response I’m no one to her Publication

No, I dont hun I thought of that first because of the first digits.

(1) Show this thread

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

just be glad the numbers you got werent 8675309. 🙃

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

made me laugh!🤣

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Brian Strong to his Publication
(4) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Would applying Gematria to the numbers come up w something interesting? I am not knowledgeable about Gematria; there are some here who are very good at it.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

@sirhuckleberry 6159347
gematria = 999 mirrored 666, both seperatley and together reduce to 9.

9 is the largest and final digit, and it represents "finality" and "completeness." As "the Son of Man," Jesus is entrusted with the number of finality or judgment (John 5:27; Acts 17:31). It denotes the end and conclusion of all things as they pertain to man — the judgment of man and all his works. God and Good Won 🙏.

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Thanks, I have no idea

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

You are onto something w the nih dot gov gene entry! Has to do w viruses and such. It has been proven that there are no viruses! What are called viruses are exhomes! Thank you for this, Helen! Blessings to you!

(2) Show this thread