Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

i wont say I'm the healthiest mentally, but I have always gone over my day every night after prayer. Thought about my actions and reactions. And sometimes needed to apologize the next day to someone I had wronged. I know people who obviously never audit their own behavior and just blithely go through their lives leaving a trail of destruction behind them.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

wise indeed!
truly a must
πŸ€”
Think Mirror

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Brilliant fren! β€πŸ«€

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

β€œThe pollution of the planet is only an outward reflection of an inner psychic pollution: millions of unconscious individuals not taking responsibility for their inner space. As within, so without: If humans clear inner pollution, then they will also cease to create outer pollution.” Ekhardt Tolle

a little more inner work and alot less β€œglobal warming” propaganda would definitely help our environment and all of humanity πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread