God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Ya'll keep my secret plz....
I've been painting these rocks and putting them out randomly wherever i go....even other states.
A few days ago I put one on the sidewalk and was sitting in my car...... I saw and heard a young teenage boy and his Dad coming.... the boy said , " hey look Dad that's so cool" and was bending to pick it up and his Dad said " don't do that son, you don't know what could be on it. Dad started telling him about drugs on things to kidnap kids as they walked around the corner.
I now feel like I shouldn't put these out anymore....because, even though I wouldn't do that, that Dad was totally correct in assuming drugs could be on anything right now
I'm sad......

Keep doing it, even if no one picks up the rock, they receive the message.... btw, what kind of paint are you using? That looks like fun!

You never know, the father may have been looking for a way to tell his son about the dangers in this world without scaring him too much. So the rock was an opportunity for the father.

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Acrylics with clear coat

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

Thank you, I may have to give that a try. I have acrylic paints and brushes! Husband is a rock hound, always bringing rocks home from places he's been, after a few weeks in the house I usually take them outside and set them free.... a little painting would be fun!

(1) Show this thread