Only people mentioned by @MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Initially a gas station released video footage of the Pent_agon. They were close enough in proximity and their camera was pointed in such a direction to see a projectile flying into the Pent_agon. It was on the news the first day and then you never saw or heard it again.

Everyone said it was a missile, til they were told not to... What got me was that field in Pennsylvania. Nothing but a driver's license and a handkerchief? That's not what a plane crash looks like. I was in Vegas and saw them bring down a hotel demo style once. Looked exactly like what happened that day...๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ž

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Q said "YES" a plane hit the Pentagone.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

What plane!!

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. โœ๏ธ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Exactly! ๐Ÿ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

I love God USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธFamily Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

Disgusting !!!!!!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

right? that flimsy plane disintigrated, but the ones who hit the towers broke thru steel beams before disintegrating. The shit they think we will believe.

i was in my very early 20's when this happened.
Even i knew it was an inside job.

(1) Show this thread