I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It took me 10 years to realize that I have to heal for progress. I posted about Crystal yesterday and later on, VK responded to an Anon, "Live your life."
πŸ‘€
For 10 years I have let everything around me become the chaos I was living. WTH😳 So, Sunday I got up and started purging and organizing everything around me that was chaos.....it's day 5, I am ALMOST finished with my office/art ridiculousness. 1 room and I feel lighter already.SHED some chaos you guys😊 I highly recommend itπŸ‘Š

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

did the purging for mother recently, and got her to move from her house reluctantly. goal for me to lighten my life, moment by moment. God likes order i have been told, so has to help the let goπŸ’™

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

πŸ’–