I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It took me 10 years to realize that I have to heal for progress. I posted about Crystal yesterday and later on, VK responded to an Anon, "Live your life."
👀
For 10 years I have let everything around me become the chaos I was living. WTH😳 So, Sunday I got up and started purging and organizing everything around me that was chaos.....it's day 5, I am ALMOST finished with my office/art ridiculousness. 1 room and I feel lighter already.SHED some chaos you guys😊 I highly recommend it👊

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

On Monday I took a car load to the nearest place to donate, what a relief. Lived in the same house for 30 some years, had stuff stored that I probably haven't even looked at for 20 years... why was I saving it?!!! The car load was one closet, have a long ways to go, but it's a start. BTW any spinners looking for wool? Free to a good home!

💖 One room/space at a time here too👊 Staryed with the 3 most challanging. Probably should have started with the easiest👀

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I actually started last winter, bought a couple storage benches so granddaughters toys had a place to live without us seeing them all the time. Fits nicely under the windows so we can watch the birdies outside all winter. That was a freeing start!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I bought 3 shelving units. I was out of control😳 And how my husband hadn't told me to get my shit together yet is beyond me🙄 bless him. He got caught up in my chaos💖

(1) Show this thread