I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It took me 10 years to realize that I have to heal for progress. I posted about Crystal yesterday and later on, VK responded to an Anon, "Live your life."
๐Ÿ‘€
For 10 years I have let everything around me become the chaos I was living. WTH๐Ÿ˜ณ So, Sunday I got up and started purging and organizing everything around me that was chaos.....it's day 5, I am ALMOST finished with my office/art ridiculousness. 1 room and I feel lighter already.SHED some chaos you guys๐Ÿ˜Š I highly recommend it๐Ÿ‘Š

It's in these material things, w/c has the dark energy of SRA/slave labor of children & sometimes blood/death of someone into making the things we wear etch to clutter our lives & cont to feed the ego for decades. As we open our eyes to the dark things that have been occurring, specially against the labor workers in children, we shift that energy by ending to attaching to things & lessen on consuming to be minimalists. It makes a difference in our daily lives into more positive & less chaotic energy.โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Yes๐Ÿ’–