I asked God, after spending a few days cursing at him, to forgive me and to give me guidance. he hasnt disappointed, but I could still use a few prayers for whatever you think I may need right now.
Thank you to whoever sees this.

Only people mentioned by @Arlinto1988 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication

hey God is always there, you are his little child, and He loves you♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

healing is something some of us are working through the best we can, no matter where we are along the journey, we can reach out our hand and hold on💙

❤️🙏

I say this 👇frequently, because it works and puts me in check.... often, I seem to need forgiveness daily! 😳

👉Try saying “in the name of Jesus”. I would bet you feel a change in heart rate and an instant thought/feeling of HOPE & PEACE!

There is such a Miracle (not magic, but miracle) and so much Power in just his name!! Jesus. Jesus. Jesus!

(Saying his name and feeling the burst of energy, hope & peace... makes mr feel like I am back in God’s Graces) 🤷‍♀️

Prayers! 🙏

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

hey asking forgiveness bout everyday too, and always end my prayer in the name of Jesus♥️

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🙏

I've been guilty as well......brush off the condemnation.....keep moving forward......Praying for you now ;)