Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Things aren’t always as they seem……..

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i went to school with a blind kid, he asked me to prom. i went and we had alot of fun. his name is eric. people think the blind cant see of feel the same. how wrong they are. they deserve just as much sunshine and i cream as anyone else

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

mmmmm💚

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

yeah then he woke up and realized he is not who he is suppose to be and it seemed to bother him I hope!

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Damn thats sad....punched him because he was eating his ice cream and the ass had a dirty mind with the way he licked his ice cream... "the ass" realizes this guy is blind..

that guy will remember what he did for the rest of his life. shameful

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

So...
Dude is aggressive towards unknown only dude discovers unknown is blind?

Dude WAS the blind one,
but Now dude sees.

Conviction Of The Heart Is A Bitch!
💕🙏💕👍💕🌼
Thanks LORD!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Sometimes you have to go deeper to find the true soul...people have been progeammed to behave a certain way.....Au seems to be one love...we would have just shown love

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

This is the way demon's attack.
Raise your vibrations, don't let their dark thoughts enter your mind.
Armor Up! 🙏

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

💧128 feels relevant to me with the TS and the video. It is a long drop, but the ‘moves and countermoves’ sticks out to me. Praying up! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

What song is that?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

"You're someebody else"

(1) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

God convicted him!!
Never take your frustrations out on others. Go be alone, or in to nature and find peace.

things are not always as they seem. be kind ❤️

JOHN 3:16, GOD, Family, DJT #SAVETHEWORLD #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN. Z JFK,JR.

to a better “us”. Be better, do better, LOVE!!!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

17 sec video took me to post 1328. remember my persoective can be a little different. words that stuck out “Sky event” 👊🏾

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Chicken skin

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video length = Q Post 16

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

next friday ??

(1) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

ya never know

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

That white cane, he was ready to start bashing him, respect, he wasn't bout to back down.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

😭This hurts my heart💔when one is happy and in love with life, seems to trigger some aggression in others at times and may generate a warranted response...just saying🙏✨

(1) Show this thread

Cute. Just saying alot of these skits are scripted. I have a friend that does this for living. This looks totally fakery :)

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Vincent the air is so thick with evil you can see it . 🕊💖🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

see them getting dragged out on (their) backs with mouths wide open in fear if you look at the clouds. 🙏🏽👊🏾

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

see them getting dragged out on (their) backs with mouths wide open in fear if you look at the clouds. 🙏🏽👊🏾

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

think before you act

Oh the lessons!! Each Road Different!! Most Hard!! Some Innocent!!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Not everything is as it seems at first glance

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe in another lifetime but in this one I can not understand anyone being purposefully mean to another person or animal.

I just don't know where that darkness comes from.
Glad this young man at least had a conscious meter of some kind.

People are not always what they appear at first glance.

Father help us all to paint with a tiny brush and not a wide one!

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Big guy judged the blind man as being gay and his stare and actions as a come on. Passed judgment a little too quickly.
At least he felt regret…

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

love
❤️
conquers
all
things
bad
within
me.
❤️