Only people mentioned by @MickiLY in this post can reply

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

In response Micki Yates to her Publication

She WAS one of the most evil person's to walk the face of the earth! So happy she is gone! NO CHILD will ever have to fear her again!!

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

demon. plain and simple.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

i won't be sorry when i've heard she's been executed

"It's Better To Walk Alone, Than With A Crowd Going In The Wrong Direction" ~ Diane Grant

When the time comes...remember this...

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

Fooking EVIL bitch!!!!!!!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

HRC has some serious Karma coming her way

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

HRC, may you reap all that you have sown.

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

wish we had that recording

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication

Don't know how to chase it down, but I believe I heard it on Glenn Beck.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Trump supporting, country loving, mama bear! WWG1WGA!

Evil effin witch! I hope we get to watch her execution!

Pure Evil!

HRC is burning in hell hopefully.

God, Country, Family - American Patriot - President Trump - MAGA - WWG1WGA

Poor little girl. These "holier-than-thou" elites will all pay for their vicious crimes soon. Save Our Children!