Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Conservative to the bone. Saved by the blood of Christ. Waiting for His trumpet to sound, then will I ride with my King....Jesus.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Source??? Loose text is worthless.

Only the Good Lord can fix this mess. Pray for the healing of our nation & our world. Get the US out of the UN & get the UN out of the US.

UK? Ireland? Japan? Mexico? Hong Kong? South Korea? Greece? Italy? No African, South American or Middle East countries? Interesting...

Jesus SAVES! Granddaughter of Armenian Massacre survivor. Married 44 years, mom of 2 daughters, plays 🪗 RN who refused vaccine.

where is the UK??????
some on this thread have mentioned XI. I pray for him also, that he does the honorable thing for his country.

Govenor of NJ Phil Murphy please and his cronies which include every Democrat Mayor in the state.

This news is great if true however, who is vetting these commentators? We need provable documentation if possible...

Joe Biden's not this grandma's President!!!

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Yes, I agree 1000%. False information only serves to detract from credibility.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

A message from George Robertson? Did he die in 2019?

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

sounds great ... but... WHEN?

Personally I think XI is a white hat and ultimately will bring down the CCP with Trump and Putin. I pray daily for the people of China.

In response LA- Patriot to his Publication

I have had these same thoughts.

In response LA- Patriot to his Publication

I'm Chinese and I was living in China when Xi just became the chairman. First thing he did was investigate each corrupt politician who collected black money(dirty money) from wealthy individuals and put them in prison. For that reason, it is possible that he is working with Trump.

(4) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Going to make Nuremberg look like a kiddies biryhday party.