Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I was reading this was a hoax and it actually happened last year and it was not a 12 year old, an abusive Husband instead did that damage. They setup a GoFund me to scam donations.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Correction!!
15 over 200 w Mental Health issues
Not over a cell phone!!
https://www.tiktok.com/@khalilslife/video/7143399328806112554?_t=8Vi0dumqDSF&_r=1

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

remember the “ uber killer”??? he said tje phone made him kill??.. this stuff us tral time tech..& who knows what it lets into your kids

(1) Show this thread

his funeral would be next week!!!!!

They need charged criminally, they also need their ass beat , which probably never ever happened , which is why they thought they could do all that in the first place, a true blue criminal in the making.

I am a Conservative Christian believing in the Efficacy of the Blood of Jesus Christ and His Returning to Judge the World.

No child does that and gets away without due discipline where I come from. He has harboured anger and resentment towards his parents. He should be made to know that he can't stay any further in that house. He should proceed to stay with those that taught him such aggressive behaviour.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😳

maybe a few months in a juvenile detention center will do the trick!! Entitled little shit!! This is what we have created!!

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

metally ill... He will kill someone next... GET HER & THE OTHER KIDS HELP!!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

this
that boy gets to meet the machine

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Yeah - I hope he's in jail...
That is not normal by any means.

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

never too old for a good old fashioned butt whoopin

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Doesn't know about the 5th Commandment.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Be looking to have that kid an intervention of the kind called an Exorcism!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

An ill-mannered child returns to his parents what is rightfully theirs. LOL But he must have been super strong... when he broke off a piece of the dining table and overturned the refrigerator. 😂🤣

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

OMG!!!!! I have no words.