#wwg1wga
#MAGA

Seems to be a touchy subject, but I wouldn't take that vaccine in a million years.
It seems to me to be one of the most reckless things ever pushed on the public- unproven, and very possibly extremely dangerous.--but everybody seems to really want it for some reason.
One of the only things I disagreed with President Trump on.
I told a lady I worked with that I wouldn't take it, and she looked at me like I was crazy.
I didn't even try to get into a convo about it--wouldn't do any good.
Some people in my family have gotten it.

What a world, ey?

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

So much of what Trump does us 4d chess, meant to accelerate what is already in play. I feel that this is one of those things. I postulate that the adverse reactions will be brought to light and that vaccines will be exposed as the depopulation agenda they are. By the end of this, no one will ever accept a vaccine again.

I hope you're right. There's going to be a lot of death and maiming because of it.
The med beds might be able to help those with vaccine related immuno deficiency disease-but they won't bring you back from the grave.

In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it