What in the Fooking Fook?!
She shows 0 emotion over her losses and doesn’t skip a beat telling everyone listening to lock everybody up in a mental institution if they follow Qanon. What’s in the Oakland, MI water?!

https://www.wnem.com/2022/09/13/father-shoots-family-killing-wife-daughter-blames-qanon/

Only people mentioned by @KungfuKelly in this post can reply

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

I live in the area and never heard about this story. What I find interesting is this occurred in Walled Lk, MI but the story is written by a news organization thats no where near by. Walled Lk is outside of Detroit so I'm surprised there isn't story done by any local news in the area.

Just another attempt to portray those who follow Q...or those who dare to dig into anything that differs from the MSM narrative as dangerous whack jobs. Reminds me of how the CIA coined the words "conspiracy theorists" after JFK was assasinated. It was a way to encourage sheeple to mock and embarrass anyone who didn't follow the CIA/MSM (lying) narrative.

27, Journeyman Plumber in Detroit's Local 98 Plumbers union, foreman for Dan Allor Plumbing, Trump supporter, America b and an Anon.

I live 10 minutes from here this is nuts. Shes probably blaming Qanon to cover up whatever she actually did to make him that mad. Doesnt make sense that he wouldnt want to see the plan unfold. Definitely gotta be more to this story that probably just looks bad on the wifes part, not to disrespect her just stating my opinion based on how it reads.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Follows Qanon? Then we’re safe!