Let's review. The Queen protects the King. Without her, he is nearly helpless. The Maestro has shed all inhibitions around amplifying Q. We don't need any further acknowledgement but we'll get some anyways. The magnitude and scope of the subject matter we're dealing with is staggering- let's be honest. I get off work last night and turn on my phone to see that we lost a minute and I am able to process that fact sufficiently within 5 minutes or so and move on to the next subject. It struck me recently, on the edge of this island, that we are the wetlands that are going to absorb the initial shock of this wave so that our towns don't get washed out.

#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Leaving onlt the king and his castle

Charles is sacking his staff and moving his offices to the palace my guess he has been given till the 19th to vacate baal-moral castle before it gets locked

He has nowhere else to go but his castle and on a chess board he has no moves left

He has 2 choices either allow a checkmate or throw the towel in and lower his peice to the board

Big question is who has possesion of the stone of scone

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

“He has 2 choices either allow a checkmate or throw the towel in and lower his peice to the board”………Woah, did you see the guard collapse at the funeral in front of everybody & no reaction? wonder if that was a symbol of lowering his piece to the board?? 😳🤔

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

I saw the stone of scone="Jacob's pillow" in Scotland in 1998 in a 4 inch glass viewing room vault where they house the Queen of Scots Jewels ,diamonds. Is this the "return the diamonds" Trump was mentioning?

(5) Show this thread
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

excuse me? pls explain further...