I finally got my husband to join me here on AU!πŸ’—πŸ₯°I cant wait for him to see all of the amazing uplifting people here!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ https://anonup.com/@Troy1776

Only people mentioned by @KRoy_2 in this post can reply

In response Kym Roy to her Publication

welcome! it is awesome that you two are in sync!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

❀️It IS the most AMAZING group of people! I appreciate everyone! Very positives vibes and lifts our spirits! Fakebook cannot touch this!

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Jack you will enjoy it here. Everyone is nice, helpful. and full of facts. Welcome

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Welcome Home Patriot!
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸŒΌπŸ’•πŸ€ΈπŸ’•πŸ˜Ž

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

WELCPME ABOARD SIR!πŸ™βœŒοΈπŸ˜€

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

*WELCOME....

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Welcome to this amazing family of friends!πŸ¦…πŸ’ž

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

You are going to love it here !
Welcome aboard !