Lin Wood (Telegram 9:25pm) - BREAKING NEWS!!!

Sidney Powell has informed me that she will NEVER agree to my suggestion that she pay Dominion and Smartmatic fifty cents to settle their collective $4 Billion defamation lawsuits. Her exact words were โ€œthey can pound sand.โ€ Man oh man, Sidney is one tough cookie. Dominion and Smartmatic better watch out. She is going to Kraken them.

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปWWG1WGA๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

I agree with Sydney! they should have to pay her! You give them heck! Stay strong and take these evil people down! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Love that woman. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#StayStrongSydney

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Sidney "POW"ell - - "Kraken" that whip!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Sidney "POW"ell - - "Kraken" that whip!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Lets get to Krakin

๐Ÿ˜I proudly own a release the kracken shirt!! I'm ready for the kracken to be released.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

I love Sidney...she's strong and hilarious.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wish she knew a superstar defamation attorney....oh wait ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Just a girl with an enormous amount of love and respect for our flag, our great President Trump, and America the Beautiful!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I love Sidney Powell! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I miss hearing from Sidney Powell. Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, and General Flynn are all Patriots that I pray for every night.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

she is ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ