Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Penguins are Spies - the tuxedo suit taken from 007 tuxedos.
Get the symbology?
Antarctica doesn't exist (some islands do but no continent)
It represents all the blackmail evidence on all the worlds' leaders being kept on ice and safe from exposure. Just as the dark side of the moon and Mars - in accessible, safe. No one gets gets elected or elevated without serious there being serious blackmail. Putin will hold MIL Tribunals and expose it all.

Can't trust penguins.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

🤣❤️

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response memes matter to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Penguins 😊

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

thats funny😍😂😂😂😂
LOVE

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

I must’ve watched that 100 X’s when he posted that!
🤣🤣🤣

(5) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If you do not believe that there is a family of cabal ruling the entire world, Nazi really, then please explain how the following is possible:

if the entire world, all countries, are at odds, cold wars & kenetic wars all the time then how is it that they are all in a treaty and agreement over Antarctica? Could they really ALL agree on this if they were not all in this together some how?

Nana remembers Juan O Savin telling us the story of how Little Rock Arkansas was a neutral place where ALL of the corrupt mafias vacationed and partied and the law, rules of it was that no one in either of the families could cause trouble or kill anyone while there or everyone in their famiy would be destroyed. So their neutral place for all evil mafias.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Kinda like the hotel Waldorf hotel in the (John Wick) movies🤔

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

No one is allowed there either.
If you try, youll be greeted by military ships or planes.

(4) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Every country on the planet had a choice end your treaty with the draconian Cabal In Antarctica or die in the dark. . We see the new look like leaders who now stand in the light for God has Won .

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

If so, more than thrlled!!

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

😂 Hmm just like 45 w/ his subtle middle w/ clowns/minions. 👍

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Beyond the Ice Wall AND BEYOND!!!

Supposedly you can see penguin poop stains on the ice from space lol