Would like to introduce everyone officially as of last night my fiance Kellie. Times like these. I do find myself missing facistbook. She's still in the hospital after her accident in Little Rock on 8-25 awaiting spine and neck surgery. Please Lord help her make it out of there she's got covid they told her too. Im so worried after tbey killed my brother in Jan with that Redimisvir BS protocol snake venom!!Please help me in praying for her health everyone who sees this.. From the very bottom of my heart. I sincerely, Thank you all prayer or not just a fleeting thought of her being healthy again is good enough. Thanks

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

How is Kellie doing today?

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Congrats on the engagement. 🙂 I will lift her up in prayer and pray for the surgeons that will be performing the surgery. 🙏🙏

Anon Mountain 🏔Island 💖💖💖🏝💖💖💖 cre8ing project ideas e.t.c. having fun brainstorming under sOurce. 🥰✨🦅🙏⭐️☯️

🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers Up 🙏🏻

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

sending love and healing prayers 🙏

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

God bless you both!

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

I Want to THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I was on the phone with her earlier around 10:30 pm and let her know all of the support that has been pouring in for her health from our extended. family all over the world. My voice began cracking while trying to read off the comments, likes, and reposts Her and I are so deeply touched. Although she isnt familiar with Anonup. She is the only daughter of.a career Marine serviceman and Heroic Vietnam War &Veteran. She's definitely a TRUE PATRIOT & CANNOT WAIT TO HELP HER BEGIN.REHABILITATION.TOGETHER. SUPPORTING HER ANYWAY I CAN WHILE GROWING CLOSER. THANK YOU

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

🙏🙏Prayers to you and your family.

(2) Show this thread

Prayers for you qoonass and your fiance Kellie 🙏🙏🙏 May God heal her and bring you back together again 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Congratulations to you and Kelli, she is lovely. Praying for her safety 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏
Prayers for Kelli and Congratulations 🤗

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🙏Sending up prayers for you both to have complete healing and a long happily ever after life together. Congratulations 💗🌈🙏

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Congratulations on her saying yes. Prayers sent dear friend. Sending love🕊️

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏🙌

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

I’m praying for all doctors involved to have healing hands as well as morals and values of Jesus. sending you strength and love🙏🏼💕

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Prayers lifted for Kelly, you and your families. May God heal her swiftly.🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all, that she have a speedy recovery from surgery and treatments. Quick and solid healing!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏🕊Lord hold Kelly in your light and protect her through this surgery and illness ...congratulations to you both on your engagement

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝🤍🏁☝🙏☝🙏☝🙏

Sneak some ivermectin in for her then help her escape~!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏🙏🙏
God’s got you.
and Congratulations!

🙏🙏🙏❤️

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Prayers sent for Kellie 💖🙏

💐I sincerely hope she makes a full recovery.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

💙🙏💙

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

God, please help Kellie to receive the proper treatment for her injuries and her "covid" diagnosis. 🙏🙏🙏 In Jesus name I pray.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

God, please help Kellie to receive the proper treatment for her injuries and her "covid" diagnosis. 🙏🙏🙏 In Jesus name I pray.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

God, Father Almighty, please hear my prayer. Please let it be Your will that Kellie receives the treatment she needs, but is protected from the evil that the hospital staff may have as their objective. Please let it be Your will that she is restored to full health, and - whatever Your will - please bring Kellie, her fiancé, all who love her peace and comfort. In Your Son Jesus’ name I pray. 🙏🏻❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Amen🙏❤️🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Amen🙏❤️🙏

(3) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers Going up in Jesus name 🙏