Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So....is Mr Pool sending you comms.....or are you Mr Pool🤔

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the sounds of these notes i know♥️saw someone post the music a church pipe organ, beautiful, from interstellar first step by Hans Zimmer, gonna listen again, had pipe organ in my church as a child

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Numbers vs. sound. This person isn't playing the sounds you're hearing. No significance of actual notes.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

same notes are in the
1st 3 bars of
“Heart and Soul”
(treble)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

1,2,3,4,5 = 15

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

15:51 🙌💥

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

video :19

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

just remembering i have this book tucked on my shelf♥️the perfect time for that adventure

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🎶🎹💗

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

We can turn 15->6, 25->7, 6+7=13
13.13 hz schumann res / pole vibes

And of course ✨35✨45✨

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤❤❤❤❤

(1) Show this thread

I spy#35 and#45. ❤️

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Not to mention 18 =. R.

(1) Show this thread

:)

240 > 24 🪞 42.

Nov 02, 2017 2:18:35 AM EDT
Anonymous
A,b,c,d,e......

https://rumble.com/vjo0bx-honoring-2-great-men-jfk-and-djt.html

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

VK when do we buckle up ?

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

❤️

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

im just over here waiting for the breakdown

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

15+15+25+25+25+35+35 =150
45+45=90
150/90=1.7 (rounded up)

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It reminds me of music from the movie "Interstellar" - a haunting theme that stuck in my mind a few times

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Reminds Nana of the lead up to Fans wonderful music choice this Morning actually.
This part of the movie is always interesting.

JFK Jr Fan@jfkjrfan_z
5 hours ago
I almost forgot to leave you a melody.

Beethoven.
Moonlight Sonata.

https://youtu.be/4Tr0otuiQuU

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata (FULL) - YouTube

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata (FULL) - Piano Sonata No. 14Copyright Andrea RomanoThe Piano Sonata No. 14 in C♯ minor "Quasi una fantasia", op. 27, No. 2 has ...

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I’ve wondered if there was more to the movie Interstellar than just entertainment. Contact is another one.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

i like to think when this all goes down we get to finally take our...
https://youtu.be/Ctykf8qh288

interstellar "First Step" Hans Zimmer soundtrack - church Organ / piano cover epic - YouTube

church organ / pipe organ and piano cover of first step by Hans Zimmer from the movie soundtrack interstellar Performed & Produced by David RobertshawDebut A...

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

5:5

Widowed, Proud Digital Warrior. #Trump2020 #America🇺🇸 #TheGreatAwakening

Omg. My great grandma taught me to play Happy Birthday by numbering her piano keys like this. I seriously was just taken back in time to those days looking at this🥰 Thank you lol

Omg. My great grandma taught me to play Happy Birthday by numbering her piano keys like this. I seriously was just taken back in time to those days looking at this🥰 Thank you lol

. ;)

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Aeolian Mode in A, relative minor to the C major (no sharps or flats).

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In the left hand the person played F,G, A, G. Significance?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Wonder who they are ... 😉

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Love Confirmations! 💕🙏💕🌼