#ULTRA-MAGA, Retired Navy and Patriot. The oath never expires as long as I'm alive. https://t.me/NakedMinotaur

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication

RIGGED FOR RED

The Deep State "DEMS"--"DEM"INIONISTS RIGGED the ELECTION, but, according to the 2nd Universal Law of Thermodynamics, Every Action has an EQUAL and OPPOSITE REACTION.
Rigging the Election, Paradoxically, SOWED the SEEDS for a RED SEA-NAMI that will Ultimately Result in their Complete and Utter Destruction as the (Q)uantum Waves of Universal Love and Light of a Restored and Resurrected Humanity Rise Up and Cleanse the World of the Darkness that has Enslaved Humanity for Eons.

THE DARK CRYSTAL

The SACRED MARRIAGE of DARK & LIGHT and the RESTORATION of the CHRYSTALINE/CHRISTO-LOGICAL LIGHT OF GOD CONSCIOUSNESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAHhpMJbfxQ

The Dark crystal - Ending Scene - YouTube

(( SPOILERS !! ))==============================================================The dark crystal is shattered no more and the balance is remade.

Only people mentioned by @Americangirl in this post can reply

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response American Girl to her Publication

well that and labyrinth

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response American Girl to her Publication

YES! Labyrinth was their Way of Disclosing the ANCIENT Tunnel Systems Within the Planet, Systems that were most Likely Rediscovered and as the Basis/BASES from which they Operated.
Ancient Peoples during the Time of Atlantis, which was most likely a Planetary System KNEW of these Underground Networks and Encoded that Knowledge in Mythological Stories Like the LABYRINTH and the MINATAUR and Other Related Tales.
Ancient Egyptians Referred to them as the TUNNELS of SET, the Brother of OSIRIS who Represented the Light of RA as it was Embodied in the Pharoah.
SET was the Brother who COVETED the Light that Radiated from His Brother OSIRIS and Killed Him and Cut his Body into 13 Pieces
so that HE could Falsely Assume the Place of His Brother.
The Stories of Lucifer and Jesus PARALLEL the Story of Set and OSIRIS.
In Addition to the TUNNELS OF SET there were ALSO the HALLS OF AMENTI through which the Radiant Light of the Universal Spirit Flowed.

(1) Show this thread