Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Hillary died of Kuru. Gene Decod talks about Hillary dying in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOZZNCpbqnw
Check this out. for updates.
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/mid-2020-gitmo-update-arrests-indictments-executions

Father, husband, child of God, animal lover, Patriot of the US. #WWG1WGA NOTHING can stop what is coming!

gonna need a bigger list man haha

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

Where do i sign

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I sure hope there are a LOT more of these with additional names because this barley scratches the surface.

I think you might have got your wish.

I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

ive been ready for hot revolt

but im outnumbered

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

I'm Exhausted as well do you know how many times I've said have faith "The best is yet to come"?
How many S's are in Sssssssssseveral? 🤣

(2) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Yes please. Now!

WHOA! hoooold on... we need to add a lot more names