On Veronicas 1 year Anniversary. We The People miss you more than you would have known. God speed Patriot

Only people mentioned by @realToddEJones in this post can reply

Here 4 the show. Then? We go beyond.... #WWG1WGA

In response Joe Qanada to his Publication

Oh my goodness. An Angel is back home. i had no idea. Prayers for her family.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Love this so much. Feels an honor just to watch such a beautiful video. Thank you for sharing this! Always missing our dear patriot Veronica. πŸ’βœ¨β€οΈπŸ’«πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

She's not dead for goodness sake.. She was removed for her protection because it was becoming obvious who she was... goodness I hope you don't all call me dead when I move...

ALIVE
ALIVE
ALIVE

✝️ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

show a picture of her holding a recent newspaper

(1) Show this thread

She’s a beautiful soul that was taken from us. May God bless all of these casulties of war. WW3 is a war to end all wars and Veronica was one of our biggest losses.

God bless V..can't believe it has been a year already. Beautiful video..well doneπŸ€—

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

SHE's ON THE ANGLES BRIDGE KNOW
MUCH RESPECT
V
✌️😀

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Angels walk among us. She will never be forgotten. Thank you for this beautiful remembrance.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Beautiful woman inside and out..

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIΔ†! πŸ’ͺWWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God πŸ™ in training for life πŸ™Œ πŸ‘

Beautiful Veronica Thank You for my flag❀️ and all of the beautiful bracelets I got a chance to hand out at our rallys here in Ontario Canada πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ•Š You are only but a heartbeat away xoxo πŸ₯°πŸΈ

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

πŸ™ Thanking God for beautiful VeronicaπŸ™πŸ’ž

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

So touching. V sent me the orange Q hat that is featured at 2:27 and 3:20. The one that Gen Flynn signed. I wear it with honor.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Awww! Remembering a beautiful, strong Patriot! V you are missed everyday! ❀️❀️❀️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

They love their 13.
I am pretty sure that Task Force died on August 13th. Veronica, you left a hole in our hearts nobody can fill. We love you.

We all miss you, Virginia! Hoping you found peace in the arms of the Angels. πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸΈ

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

Ive missed her every day! God Bless VπŸ’•πŸ™

What an amazing tribute to a beautiful soul❀️Miss you V

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So many lives this ONE wonderful woman changed.
The world is a better place because she lived.

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

❀️

Thank you for making this. What a wonderful way to share with others and know who V was

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Sigh……β™₯️

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

πŸ™ goosebumps.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Veronica was an absolute warrior for truth. She emboldened us all to stand up & be heard like the fearless woman she was. I will hold her in my heart forever.
Here’s my haul from her. I ordered a hat & received so much more.
Love you Veronica. We’ll carry the mission to completion in your honor.
β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Beautiful! ❀️

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

thanks for posting was amazing miss you Patriot V

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

that was beautiful. V ✨

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts