Anyone else feel we’re on the cusp of something huge?
Good?
Bad?
Something is up.
Anxiety is up.
Sleeping like shit.
Daily routine is messed up.
Tolerance levels being tested.
I’m holding the line and interject positivity between these odd feelings.
God Speed & Love You Frens!

Only people mentioned by @ADHERETOFREEDOM in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Feel like something is up and getting closer to being revealed. DJT saying things like there have only been 45 presidents and Israel is trying to take over Congress turn things up to 11.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Yes, and whatever you can do to shun the weird vibes and claim a feeling of joy or victory, lean towards whatever that is instead. It is hard, super super hard some days. The darkness would like to keep us off center and feed off that confusion or ill ease. Our job is to remain a beacon of light the best way we know how - that way we help manifest the good changes and it is not as murky and delayed as what we feel today. I love you patriot! I am holding that line right beside you 💪🙏🏻💪

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Additionally, anyone else having bad headaches and intense ear pressure in both ears, like swimming to the bottom of the deep end of the swimming pool pressure?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Yep Vibes are high just dont know exactly felt this way before do want to get too excited but its hard not to.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

yeah...I totally feel you...

I don't sleep well and my tolerance level today at work was more like "Don't mess with me."

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

all of the above🙃