Ok@vincentkennedy....the handsome and I were talking...he is in the Army in finance...one thing that stuck out to me was the military fiscal year starts 1 October....so according to the military 1 October we are in 2023...guess your post about 2023 is coming up right quick and in a hurry. Queen is being buried on the 19th...10 days of darkness brings us to 29th...we flipping switch on 30th and new beginnings on 1st?

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

so should we pull our money out of banks

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Absolutely No

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

If we pull our Cabal fiat money out of the Cabal fiat bank, the Cabal fiat money WILL fall and lose all of its PERCIEVED value anyway.

What have we gained in panicking in this way?

There IS a new financial system already running parallel with the Cabal system that IS being destroyed. All information suggests that every fiat dollar (pound, euro, yen etc.) will be replaced 1 for 1 with the new asset-back currency.

Even if the nay sayers are right in their belief that there is no new financial system waiting - what would any of us average folk do about it? Worry is a useless emotion.

The only benefit of a run on the Cabal banks is that they would fall faster.

Banks are not going to go away - but what they do, how they operate, and how we will use them is changing.

I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR AND I AM NOT OFFERING ADVICE - but buying precious metals (actual bullion NOT certificates) might offer some hedge against what’s coming. Silver is within the means of most

(4) Show this thread

This sounds good to me!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Deena Gee to her Publication

Guess we sit back and watch now lol...who knows anymore, it just stood out to me when he said their fiscal year cha ges kn October 1st

(1) Show this thread

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

Is this why the Pope is calling in all assets to the Vatican by the end of the month? πŸ€”

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

I believe so

(1) Show this thread

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

I like your thinking! Sounds good to me!

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

yes πŸ™πŸ™

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

isn't it a coininkydink that the 24th will be a day to remember? this little saga may finally getting to the good part

(2) Show this thread

I thought the Government was broke last year at this time?

Optics

(1) Show this thread