Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

This makes me so angry. I don’t understand how people get up everyday like nothing happened and totally ignore the treason that has been perpetrated. I now see why we are going to be made to suffer. Bring it on! Rip off the bandaid. Time for the oblivious to feel the pain.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Well Said!!!!👏👏👏

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

This makes me so angry. I don’t understand how people get up everyday like nothing happened and totally ignore the treason that has been perpetrated. I now see why we are going to be made to suffer. Bring it on! Rip off the bandaid. Time for the oblivious to feel the pain.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Accuse the other side of what you are guilty of... Straight from Goebells play book.