Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

"Bill's" face looks photoshopped ... blue dress rep.s MLewinski

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

yes thats a painting of Bill wearing the famous blue dress that was hanging on the wall at Epstein mansion wen the FEDS raided it. I always thought Monica Lewinsky was wearing the blue dress BUT lo & behold it was Killarys dress🤔🤔🤔

(1) Show this thread

thats Springteen with her!🤢🤮

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Oh look, it's Bruce. He just pops up everywhere these satanic pedos habg out - just saw a pic of him on David Geffen's (major rapist pedo) yacht - the infamous yacht!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

There is more to that dress than you know....

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Do tell...

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Red shoes......

spontanous vomit☹️. save the children.

That looks like Bruce Springstein next to Hillary

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

it is,,, hes garbage....

(1) Show this thread

who wore it better? 😂😂😂