First time I experienced this was at night run on a JetSki out of Brooklyn. Close to JFK airport. Would leave trails in the wake. Magical.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

😎 Came on My For You Page today :)😎

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

Yeah.... SOUND like something you'd do! It looks really beautiful! Never saw anything like that

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the love of the sea. you are part of the family i was pressed to cover in prayer bout everyday since i was awakened 3/2020. i believed ya’ll were alive, developed a deep compassion for your mom and dad and the sacrifices made by each of you. the call to pray for djt was 2015, coming down escalator, those words to me i believed from God “for a time such as this” though did not understand the full weight til spring 2020. am loyal and it has been my honor to pray for you, your family, and unity for your bloodline. am just one of God’s army💙💙💙⚔️⚔️⚔️💙💙💙

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

just saw a video of dolphins with that luminesence, sea sparkles 💙

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Can we make sure our Island has some of this please

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

This is cool. Reminds me of Avatar. Can we have this on our Island/mountain please?

Gematria = 112
Enjoy The Show = 112
JFK Jrs Back To The Future = 112

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Q 112

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

did u see any bodies in the river?

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

A light grounding💖

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

So want to do this!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Bioluminescent algae!
yaaaaasssss

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

What is the mechanism causing it…friction or what?

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I have never even heard of or seen anything like this, very very cool 😎

books, painting, walks in nature

The blue light is caused by dinoflagalats, tiny foraminipheres sp.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

how iur astral bodies look

Looks like mighty familiar calves...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Hey I'm just an old chunk of coal
but I'm gonna be a diamond some day
I'm gonna grow and glow till I'm so blue pure perfect
I'm gonna put a smile on everybody's face
I'm gonna kneel and pray every day
lest I should become vain along the way
I'm just an old chunk of coal now Lord
but I'm gonna be a diamond some day

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Used to have a fishing spot with my dad just over the Mill Basin Bridge by the Riding Academy.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

Jamaica Bay Riding Academy.
;)

(1) Show this thread

i actually live in Newport Beach where that was filmed.

i see dolphins every time i go to the beach. its pretty sweet.

a couple weeks ago, the dolphins were surfing the waves as they crashed into the beach. amazing !

In my hometown of NYC, the Gowanus Canal prob has better luminescence though HAHA

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

I live in Newport Beach too this is my spot, sometimes early in the morning I see pods of dolphins it is exciting. There are days when the Blackhawk helicopters fly by on the Coast going down south it’s one of my favorite places to be.

(1) Show this thread

I always find the most interesting th8ngs when researching your comments.

Security vulnerability.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2012/08/14/158752675/stranded-jet-skier-breaches-multimillion-dollar-security-system-at-jfk-airport

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WALKING ON THE WATER, LEAVING TRAILS OF LOVE AND LIGHT WHEREVER YOU GO

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

We Are Light
Thats Amazing

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kevin Lightwarrior to his Publication

The LIQUID LIGHT of SOURCE EMBODIED in BIOPLASMIC BODIES of LIGHT. We ARE "SUPERCONDUCTORS" of the OMNICIENT FIERY, I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the COSMIC ROOT of All Creation

(1) Show this thread

Wow can feel that serene

Wow can feel that serene

LIGHT

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kel Que to her Publication

oh i remember this from a movie..cant remember which one...

(1) Show this thread