ALERT - the USDA wants you to REGISTER YOUR GARDEN. Their "people's garden" program is NOT your grandma's victory garden brochure. It is—in their own words—creating a registry and map of small-scale food production.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REGISTER YOUR GARDEN. No matter what benefits or enticements are offered.

"School gardens, community gardens, urban farms, and small-scale agriculture projects in rural, suburban and urban areas can be recognized as a “People’s Garden” if they register on the USDA website and meet criteria including benefiting the community, working collaboratively, incorporating conservation practices and educating the public. Affiliate People’s Garden locations will be indicated on a map on the USDA website, featured in USDA communications, and provided with a People’s Garden sign.

(https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/detail/national/newsroom/releases/?cid=NRCSEPRD1952625)IceAgeFarmer (https://t.me/iceagefarmer)

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

The program was archived?
May ask why the Alert?
I am a Gardener and have built gardens after Katrina,and work within a Community Network....You did not tell us why to be on ALERT!

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

I just forwarded what I saw. Moral of story is do not communicate with criminal govt agencies

(1) Show this thread

The program was archived?
May ask why the Alert?
I am a Gardener and have built gardens after Katrina,and work within a Community Network....You did not tell us why to be on ALERT!

When I was a child, every house had a well. We'd draw the sweet water from the well, using a bucket and rope. During the rainy season, the water level would be so high, we could just dip a mug into the well and take water. We used the water for drinking, bathing, washing, watering plants. We shared the water with poor people who had no well nor water connection. As I grew up, people listened to the govt and gave up the right to access water in their own land. Now we cannot access ground water anywhere without govt permission. I won't be surprised if people give up their right to grow their own food. If it happens in the US, it will happen in India.

In response Uma Kiranam to his Publication

i no longer recognize any government as having any authority

(1) Show this thread

crazy, but remember, youre preaching to the choir.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

people need to ask themselves before they give out info: why do they need to know if i have a garden? same with anything else. why do they need to know? they'll give their reasoning. but do they really need to know? it is like giving a thief the code to the house.

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

or even more simply. are they criminals. yes. than do not tell them anything.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217