Happy Tuesday...*OUR

The Best Is Yet To Come!

#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski

❤️ 🤍 💙

On this day ... we remember Veronica.

We love you, and we miss you.

'You are the light of the world - like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.' ~ Matthew 5:14

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Heartbreaking! They will never burn out her Light!!

She will always be the ANGEL PATRIOT to me! She motivated so many us! She gave support so we could be heard!!

I pray in the End our White Hats/Patriots give this Patriot the Recognition she does deserve and the Justice she & her family are Due!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

I miss her 🙏🇺🇲

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Veronica. A candle in the wind🙏❤️

🙌🏻🙏🏼🥰🇺🇸👍🏻👊🏻❤️
One of Our Specially Beloved Patriots!! Always With Us!
Love to You V!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

She watches and protects from the cosmos. The universe is hers now. For us, our job is down here. Finish what was started.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

♥️