#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Isnt It Ironic That Almost All Biblical Figures Ended Up Executed Or In Prison 🧐/ It Really Is Time For Another Actual Witchhunt 🀠/ If The Elites Hide Underground It Will Be Their Last Resting Place βš”οΈπŸ›‘οΈπŸš¬πŸ‘‹βœŒοΈ/ The Nation Who Does Not Defend Itself Has No Right To Exist πŸ”«πŸ‘οΈ/ Jesus Broke My Celestial Waters β™’/ You Are The Love Of My Life I Can See For Miles And Miles And Miles 😘/ They Will Soar On Wings Like Eagles πŸ¦…/ You Know To Be King You Dont Need A Castle πŸ‘‘πŸ°/ Myk Hyn Find Out Who You Are / Christ Returns With A New Name ✝️/ Communicates With Higher Power πŸ‘‚/ I Turn My Dreams Into Reality / Thank You For Always Being There / Remember This Not A Game Dont Be A Douche ✍️🫡πŸͺž
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Welcoming+our+%23NavyPartners
328-823
2991-1992
TS 12:05 - 125

:Owls:
Light will overcome d_a_rkness.
Light will expose darkne_s_s.
Light will _reveal_ darkness.
Light will defeat darkness.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew -gentleness
Greek -to gird up

Hebrew -Ashnah, two cities in Judah
Greek -uncut, indivisible, (an indivisible) moment (of time)

Hebrew -Heman, an Israelite name
Greek -to fall upon

Hebrew -Yibleam, a city of Manasseh
Greek -hewn (in stone)

Hebrew -they
Greek -an epistle, a letter

Hebrew -descendant of Beriah
Greek -to tear asunder

Hebrew -terror, dismay
Greek -come!

Hebrew -reddish
Greek -Egypt, the land of the Nile

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it