Good morning
the real life stuff is bringing me down! I can not stretch a dollar that I actually dont have!
I learned or was taught years ago to only ask for things that I can also give....so Im asking for prayers from the AU family this morning to help me thru this time
please and thank you to all who read this
prayers work

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

Here 4 the show. Then? We go beyond.... #WWG1WGA

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Im right there with you, pulling myself out of the hole. Sending you all the strength & prayers I have. Stay positive, as impossible as it sounds! its the only thing that got me through! 💕

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Oregon Patriot to her Publication

thank you! staying as positive as i can im sending you some prayers too

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Yes Indeed! Stock up on food they say. Those on social security cannot do that. 🥲

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

yes and i feel like the stck up stuff was truly about price not empty shelves...not sure though
every single thing went up in price except pay..you worked for that SS check and it should rise too
prayers to you

(1) Show this thread

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

❤️🙏❤️God bless you and your family!

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏

i will be reading thru these every single time i start to spin out!!!!!
i can not express how much this post has filled up my soul with hope
❤️✌️

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Prayers are with you patriot! God will provide!
We are here for you. ❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

It's been rough for all of us. Do you have something you can sell on Craigslist? Something you could buy again later when you have the money? Praying for you and everyone in need. 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Hi Keri. Can't figure out how to send you a private message 🙈. If you need work and you're near a larger city, I can put you in touch with a great company that sells quality health supplements. Part time work, pay is good. If you're interested, DM me and I'll give you the contact information. 🙂

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

thank you! im not close to a big city but thanks for the info ♥️

(1) Show this thread

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

🙏🏽🙏🏽

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🏻🙏🏻💫💖

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

#prayerteam

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

Praying like this has helped me in very tough situations. It is a discipline and takes commitment. I will see it and feel it helping you.

https://youtu.be/ffNWoefuwPM

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

thank you so much! ill watch this after dinner ❤️

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Father God Creator YHVH 💕🙏💕🌼
Through
Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah 💕🙏💕🌼
Amen And Amen 💕🙏💕🌼
For Your Child Father God
And
For ALL Your Children Father God
Through Christ Jesus Amen. 💕🙏💕🌼

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@infullbloom) can see their posts

In response Lady Dia to her Publication

i was thinking the same thing as ive been completely blown away by the prayers and responses i got today
i dont know anything about setting up a gofundme acctount to help each other out when needed! im sure someone will take the reigns on that for the community we are all working on creating 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@infullbloom) can see their posts

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Keri I am in the same boat, lost my job at the beginning of COVID and my CC is maxed and they are writing me letters. I think I can make it until Christmas if I am lucky.

Keep your head high and have hope

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

God will provide. I am 59. I have faith that God will provide all my needs and God has not failed me yet! Give thanks for all things and know that God will provide, and He will! Praise be to God❤️

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

thank you! And the same to you
i pray you have more than you need by Christmas ♥️

(2) Show this thread

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

🙏🏻

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Just want the American Dream for my family.

Hard times Don’t Last , Good people do .

stay strong and keep fighting and its okay fo ask for help when needed 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Praying Hard for You!

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

🙏🙏🙏

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Hi Just Keri....Let me know how I can help.