Only people mentioned by @P8triot2 in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response P8t Riot to his Publication

Everyone knows that to get to the bottom of corruption you follow the money. That being said, there should be a full investigation into every multimillionaire in public office who supposedly accumulated that wealth on their salaries. Pay-for-play is the root of a “money tree” that produces nothing but rotten apples ”on all branches”. It’s for the people ➜ “NOT” for the those who bought them into office. ~#EndPayforPlay

💯

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

weren't there Republicans (RINO) that also voted for the bill? what about them?

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Yet he won't audit the 2020 electionin Florida.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

FOLLOW THIER VOTING AND MONEY. AUDIT THEM ON EVERYTHING THAT THEY HAVE AUDITED TRUMP. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Are they trying to bring to light that Obama did this to conservatives? and who's a hypocrite?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Why do I always get a sense political grandstanding from this man? Granted, I’d rather live in a state with his philosophy than here in mine with a leftist puppet govenor and a Muslim atty general and Ilhan Omar. I just get bad juju from Govenor tell the people what tney want to hear DeSantis.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Maybe hes a good one. time will tell

(1) Show this thread

that sounds like potical targeting.

what about RINOs?

D’s are not clean by any means but that seems like something people would use as justification for a civil war. which will not happen.

still Which is what Freemason Ronnie and other RINOs + liberals are seeming to try to direct us to.

and [they] will fail

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

This is EXACTLY why I LOVE My GOV DeSantis !