Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Veteran, Father, Grandfather, Widower. Available. Fierce Originalist, like before 1871 type. Founding Father type. WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Raskin was, is, and will always be a putz. Fuck gerrymandering staunch red areas.

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

The congressional entity as a whole, is going through a psychological breakdown of the schizophrenic variety..
If congress was a patient, we'd be deep into straight jackets and lithium at this point.

can i say "FUCK YA" becuase I'm not on tw!tter anymore!!!??? I love the "fight" got get em!

In response DB! DB! to her Publication

*GO GET

(1) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Delta tomorrow... :)

Interesting format.

Date and Signature are centered. Is this a comm that DS is centered in?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Four Herrings to her Publication

centered in on the hair lines....

(1) Show this thread

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Schoen is a BOSS.