Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

IF IT INVOLVES A MINOR, THEN THE MEDIA CANNOT ASK ABOUT VICTIM NAMES, BUT THIS BACKFIRES ON US PROTECTING THE CHILDREN BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO GET INFORMATION IF YOU DON'T HAVE NAMES OF VICTIMS. You cannot just get access to the facts of the case.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

CATCH 22

(1) Show this thread

Or we don't hear about it because -
how many people in the American media are guilty of the same or similar crimes?

In response Every Time to her Publication

Or you don't hear about it from MSM because you do everything to avoid consuming MSM.

Weird how that works, huh?

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Seems like a nationwide gag order from Law Enforcement
and Parents--we should know by now that they don't know
who most of the parents are - if the kids are not citizens,
even more difficult

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOME WITHOUT DNA TO COMPARE. VERY SAD THE SOONER THEY ARE IN HELL THE BETTER

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Almighty God
I thank You for saving Our Children
I appreciate You so much
I thank You ...I thank You ... I thank You