Juan O Savin
They’ll use a death of a world leader
as an excuse to get together
& have conversations they need to do in-person..
Newspapers around the world
put in very interesting Front Page stories:
“We can survive the storm, etc..”
A clear reference to THE STORM
President Trump spoke about years ago
& this moment of time coming v quickly..
Trump’s greatest opposition
during his ENTIRE TIME coming INTO & IN power..
Russia, Russia, Russia, the Dossier, etc.
all originated out of London & the City of London..
President Trump has been making statements
EITHER MAKE ME PRESIDENT
BECASE THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN IN 2020
or
PUT ME ON THE 2022 BALLOT
or
CHARGE ME!!
HE’S DARING THE ELITE.. TO ARREST HIM..
They need a world conclave with all their globalista buddies
to get their sh*t together
& figure out how they’re gonna STOP
what's in the pipeline in less than 60 days.
[The Red Wave Election]
THEY’RE PANICKED
IT’S ALL ABOUT ELECTION 2020
NOBODY’S GIVING UP 💥

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Q 3716 / 3717
has begun to give me chills

"First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].
Q"

I always *assumed* it would be a Durham indictment
I always *assumed* the first arrest would be a deep state p.o.s.

What if my assumptions are incorrect?

Oh, dear God
What IF that first arrest is DJT?

I KNOW no harm will come to him!
I KNOW he is insulated!

And I know DJT is using himself as the "bait" in the Sting TRAP.

WE. CAN. RIDE. OUT. THE. STORM.
Pray! Hold the Line!
#wwg1wga

Thanks be to God.

Some are now thinking it might be Charles Windsor who is arrested first.

The Queen’s funeral is shaping up in an unprcedented way.

The (criminal) world leader etc have been told:

- They cannot use their own private cars when in London;
- They cannot fly in on private jets - commercial airlines only;
- They are limiting invitations to the heads of state only and their partners (ie. no entourages or minor functionaries or politicians);
- They are to be bussed to the funeral at West Minster Abbey.

All these Cabal minions herded like cattle and all “rounded up” in a single location. Sounds like the perfect stage to make “official” arrests.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Sept 19th interesting numbers ... If we revert back to 1776 Trump would be 19th President. And JFK was 10 Presidents behind Trump... ie 9th
9/19 Think mirror....
~~
Diana is rightful heir to throne, Charles never divorced her. She orders his arrest, crown falls. Power returned to the people. Temporary Financial collapse immenent, (Vatican recalling assets 9/30, USA orporation payments due to essentially The Crown 9/30) = Bankrupt
``
@IAM13888

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

As a British citizen, I heartily approve.
Please make it happen.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

As a citizen of the Commonwealth (which hopefully is no more) I wholeheartedly agree. 😀

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

Lol.. And I, also as a British citizen, most heartily agree with this approval as well..😁

(2) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

C before D..... Charles' arrest before Diana emerges from the shadows? 🤷

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Omigosh! Yes!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

I love how you think.

(3) Show this thread

intéressant 🤓putain

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

It's ALSO to PREVENT them from PHYSICALLY MEETING FACE-TO-FACE so that they can SECRETLY Discuss How to Respond to the Moves that the Alliance has been making and is Continuing to Make.
Q and the Military White Hats are acting like a Cat who has Caught a Mouse and is Playing with it and making it exhaust all of its Energy before it Delivers the Final Death Blow
TRUMP is the "CAT IN THE HAT" who Disrupts the Deep State Dominionists at Every Turn, Trolling and Taunting them and Daring them at Every Turn to Make the Final Moves that will TRIGGER a Completely Justified/Justifiable Military Response Based Upon their Oath to Defend the Constitution from ALL Enemies, BOTH Foreign and Domestic
He Returned to Washington DC on 911 Dressed in His Golf Attire and is Posting Pics of Himself Driving Around on His Gold Cart, DARING THEM TO INDICT AND ARREST THEM, DELIGHTING in the POWERLESSNESS THEY MUST FEEL IN THE FACE OF TOTAL DEFEAT!

GOD WINS!

BIGLY!!!

From the video comparing chas to DJT:
This is the look on chas face after he sat down after a servant move stuff out of the way for him.
Could it be that he knows he will be arrested?
Of course it's a movie. Could be an actor , , ,

@sigi7

this thread 🙌

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Think about it... He never divorced her b/c he thought she was dead. She will order the first arrest.. (maybe)

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

i didn't know that Charles would be a big deal.
i thought we had to wait until the crash of central bank before anything. i don't know maybe i am so confused by it all.

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

I believe it all goes smooth-slow-motion so the normies can follow.....

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

333 I send blessing of Heath. It would be nice to see the 1st arrest.. Until then I'll keep holding the line.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I was thinking Charles, then Diana would be queen.

(3) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😜Now that would be well worth the wait . . . Feed them bugs if they are having a gathering afterwards. 🇬🇧🐜🦂🕷️

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

This made my day and made me belly laugh. Yes! make them eat bugs.

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

Operation 'Clean Up the Shit'.

I hate to correct people but the Q drop never said “First arrest will shock the world.”

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

You’re right. Q said - and you included this in your comment - the “…first INDICTMENT will trigger mass pop awakening.”

I think “mass pop awakening” might involve some level of shock? But we won’t split hairs. 😉😁

(1) Show this thread

i am not going to hold my breath.
but, fun to dream...

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

It sure is. 😁

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

YES! Diana!!

And who's that, sitting in the background,
with the familiar hand posture.

GOOD VIBES!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

JFK and Diana speaking at the Queen's funeral--that is what
I want..we really are ready for anything

(2) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

2 very interesting deltas that just happen to fall on Funeral Day 👀

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

👇

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Also planned for the 19th:
Norfolk Southern sent out an email to their members that the strike is planned to begin on Monday, Sept. 19th at midnight.
Lots of info out there but for some reason no one is talking about this. I work for a railroad construction co. so this is all over my radar.

(7) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Well this could very well be the REAL RED CARPET EVENT👀

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Well this could very well be the REAL RED CARPET EVENT👀

I first posted this possibility last evening!

I have seen this several times, but you may very well have been the first.

Kudos and credit to you for this supposition. 😀

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Wow, no entourage and riding on a bus. I love it, make them walk! The World to be shocked would Have to be Trump or a Royal. Or maybe someone who is supposed to be dead? Who else would SHOCK THE WORLD? Nobody gives 2 shits about biden and congress. 👽?

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Well it has to be someone no one expects - so, as everyone (especially the Trump haters) are expecting Trump to be indicted and arrested, maybe it won’t be Trump?

Who knows? As I said to another Patriot, all we are doing at this point is entertaining ourselves with speculation! 😁😉

(1) Show this thread

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

C before D, Charles b4 Declass 🤔 just thinking outloud lol

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

what if....(C) Charles before (D) Diana . How awesome would it be if she showed up as they arrested him

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

what if....(C) Charles before (D) Diana . How awesome would it be if she showed up as they arrested him

(3) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Interesting Jason. I saw they have to take commercial airlines and be bussed in😆...and i though the same thing. It sure is getting "entertaining". U rock sir!!!👊🤝🤍

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

wouldnt that be amazing??....course we said that with Bush's funeral too. We can keep hoping though..

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Speculation sure is fun though! 😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IF THAT HAPPENS IM BUYING THE BIGGEST BOTTLE OF JACK DANIELS I CAN FIND TO FINALLY CELEBRATE

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Me too.

At this point all we are all really doing is entertaining ourselves with speculation. 😁

We shall see how it all really plays out.

(1) Show this thread

OMG!! YESSSSSS!

Here to sign ur petition!

LET THE FIRST ARREST BE THE KING
as the Queen no longer protects Chuckie
May the 'king' and his bff pedovore Saville
roast in Hades.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST, Jason Webber!!