Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Please...

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i clicked island, maybe because its all i know, but probably mountains best

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I could dream about this all day long 💚 💚 💚

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Awake Elf to her Publication
(6) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Like many, I can be in on an island with mountains. A nice water fall with a cool pool of water sure would be nice.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Yes please both❤️🌊😅

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

but if we must pick one, I will say mountain with lake bcs safety

(1) Show this thread

just showed up on my fyp.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

What if we could manifest both together?

Question why just an island or a mountain? we are many strong we need the whole earth.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow this is surprising to Nana but I love both.
Do remember that the after party is at Nana's!
Tim's Ford Lake Middle TN BYOB!
Bring Your Own Boat!
We are going to have quite a lot of fun!
Love you all!
Kinda like this!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I think some, like me... feel 'a certain way' about
ALL islands, after the horror of Epstein's....
Even tho I live on one.

Anon-Mountain w/Lake fer me!!!

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Both! Island Mountain Lake

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

had to pause and imagine, so if i must vote, i want a little sand between my toes, the sounds of the sea, maybe some cliffs thrown in for that change in elevation. Anon-Island for me💙

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Can I land my amphibious plane on the lake? I've got a long way to come.... :-)

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

I will bring my guitar : )

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

The Anon Tree grows on Darby Island.
I think Darby Island is a sign we should buy :)
I seem to remember VK showing us these amazing fruits via TikTok...

http://www.darbyislands.com/ecology/

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

island. So everyone is on the same level.
mountains remind me of that TRIangle stuff.
P.S. i like the idea that beggars can be choosers.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

How about we take a tour of Darby island first?
May change their minds.
this place is gorgeous!
http://www.darbyislands.com/

If one is possible, both are possible. I would be at the island all winter at the lake/mountain in the summer. I can't handle cold temps at all.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh my there is beauty in both, the change in elevation with mountains, and the utter stillness of the water, takes my breath. yet the sea with its rhythm draws me in, and seen from a high cliff, the waves crashing, or toes peeking out the sand as i watch in wonder as the sun comes or goes, priceless. this earth is full of places i have never been. so think it is the ppl that are the Vibes that matter💙💙💙

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Depends on the island. Mainly How big is it and where it is located. I live in the Mountains and seen many lakes, so it's old hat to me !

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

STAY STRONG FELLOW ANONS I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
WWG1WGA 🐸 DDK

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

back at you Patriot 😘

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

unless it's 17 Mountain w/Kari.....

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

You Are My Sunshine (Cover) Music Travel Love
Recorded on White Island, Camiguin Philippines
#TAKE5 and be my SUNSHINE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nY2BoXNQoA

How's this music island :)

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Always preferred mountains and forests over seaside. It's almost incomparable to me, don't know why. Maybe my ancestry has something to do with it.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Please make sure there is skiing nearby. I'll handle the winter shifts.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Life on an island is not all it's pumped up to be. Takes PLENTY of work and maintenance (body, vehicle, home, land, etc.) whether you've got the buck$ or not.

If the rain don't come, where you get fresh water? A container on a barge from a cargo ship from.... someplace? When a hurricane or tidal wave rips through, what do you rebuild with?

Isolation on an island brings out 'interesting' revelations about yourself and others –– and the dynamics of living in 'community'.
The producers vs. the slackers soon becomes evident.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Anywhere As long As There Is Peace!
No Matrix!

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

Both would be ideal. I’m thinkin’ somethin’ like the “The Road to Hana” on the Island of Maui! Beautifully nestled in the mountains of Maui there are stunning waterfalls, breathtaking rainbows and intimate fresh water pools; All gloriously surrounded by the surf of the Pacific Ocean. ahhhhh…. yeah…
But if I have to choose one or the other, being the born & bred - So-Cal girl that I am, like literally took my first breath in Huntington Beach CA, I’m gonna have to go with, the salty sea =
Anon Island! 🏝

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

ive been so confused on why we would need either if there is a big bad plan that changes things

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

i can tell that you are a cocksucker

(1) Show this thread