Only people mentioned by @LibraQueen52 in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication

Wow - very interesting!

Barbatruc 😁magique transformation

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

WOW. Pretty amazing. This is what they cover Bots
with as well. I saw a video of the riots in Paris & in
a line of cops advancing on the crowd, 2 cops walked
right into a burning barrel & fell on their backs...
Arms & legs in the air, like cockroaches! the human
cops had to lift them up.

Remember to look for miracles...

Is nothing what it seems? 😊

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Is this how they plan to fool the sheeple with male pregnancy ?

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

So interesting! thanks for sharing

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so amazing

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

It really is.

(1) Show this thread

The chess master 😍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This art has been taken to new levels for sure!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

its been around for longer then we realize

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🤣Can you imagine "sprouting lentils?"

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Sprouting from sweat😂

(1) Show this thread

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

They aren't putting much effort into this Fetterman character...

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

I saw a video of a girl that put on a reapistic mask to go through thr drive through and it had the same buldge in the back from her hair. 🤷‍♀️

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

The ONLY thing he is known for (in my area) is that all he talks about is legalizing pot.

(24) Show this thread

Author, Audio Book Narrator, Former Liberal. Patriot.

So sick of pedowood, however I watched because of all the deception and disguises being used on the world stage. An important reminder that all is not as it seems.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Juan O Savin
Belly suit
I knew it had to be heavy and hot.