🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️ Hi Ya’ll :)
Does anyone have the Screenshot when VK
@VincentKennedy said he looked ahead? 🙏 If so, Please post or share :) Thank You 💖

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response William Filer to his Publication

Anyone have the Looking Glass interview video? I believe the guy’s last name was Wood??

I know VK once shared the audio over another video with beautiful landscapes. I can’t find either. 😩

Only people mentioned by @TahoeBilly in this post can reply

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response William Filer to his Publication

It's awesome. Explains how the military studied looking glass & worked out every scenario and all timeline possibilities converged in 2012 showing the Great Awakening. No matter, what they cannot escape the ending. Heard thoughts that's why CERN was created to try & disrupt it. Just a simple delay.... NCSWC
2012 or 2022? What year is it exactly since they've fooked with our calendar for decades upon decades.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

I like the vibe!!!!

(1) Show this thread