You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

I'm pretty sure POTUS showed up in DC to drain the swamp himself.

Todays delta..
+ TS 11:22

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Well, apparently the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial have been lit up in…GREEN.

Nothing says β€œGO” like green.

And now the DS is trying to get everyone to turn off their TVs. They are blaming β€œoverwhelmed power grids.” The DS telling the sheep to turn of their mind control devices - unprecedented!!

πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
asking people to turn off their tvs

total wh8ite hat brilliant move to get people to shut down their tell-a-visions

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I do not watch network TV at all. I chose not to get cable TV. I watch from an extensive DVD collection or binge watch old sitcoms on streaming in the evening after a busy day just to decompress. One thing I have noticed: Hulu (the cheaper ad version) is pimping for Big Pharma big time. At least 5-6 ads for new drugs during a 40-minute episode. This also includes an occasional ad reminding people to get their CV vax and booster. Thank goodness I have AU.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ˜ I only watch youtube once in w while to catch some videos. I stay away from msm completely.

I cannot watch some old movies if I know the celebrity is a scumbag adrenachrone celebrity.

I will never watch hanks again.,

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Mine's been off for years. Don't miss it at all.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

😁

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
(2) Show this thread