Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I donโ€™t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Ours is unvaxxed and groomers refuse to groom him because he does not have rabies vax. I give him a scissor cut and will do so until i find someone willing to take him in. Dog food is another scam to make them sick.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GR2021 in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response God Wins to her Publication

I taught myself to groom my schnauzers 12 yrs ago because of this.
Practice makes perfect.
Besides, its too expensive every 6-8 weeks if u have multiple dogs.
I throw a small tarp on counter with vaccuum hose next to me and clean and disinfect really good and its no big deal. Too cold in winter to use the garage so...

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

We bathe him outdoors and in the tub in winters. He is almost 2 and is tall and takes me so much time to cut his thick coat. Thought if someone could groom him once I would maintain it. But have had no luck. Yeah, i think I will be a pro in scissor cut (he does not like clippers) after some time.๐Ÿ˜Š

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

That's what I would learn to do if I had a dog

(2) Show this thread